Fossil has launched its Sport Smartwatch powered Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon Wear 3100 platform running WearOS by Google in India. It was introduced back in November last year and feature new battery saving mode, enhanced ambient mode, integrated heart rate sensor, NFC, and GPS capabilities.
The Fossil Sport comes in two case sizes; 41 and 43 mm, and packs 350 mAh battery with Rapid Charging support that offers one day’s battery life in the full smartwatch experience, and the new battery saving mode adds additional two days of telling time. Up to 80% in one hour with rapid charging. It runs on WearOS by Google with options like Quick Swipe, faster access to information, receive proactive help from the Google Assistant and get smarter health coaching from Google Fit.
Highlights of Fossil Sport Smartwatch
- Nylon case, aluminum topring and pushers
- 41 mm, 43 mm case size
- Stunning touchscreen digital display
- Interchangeable straps and bracelets (18mm / 22mm)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform
- Sensors: Heart Rate, GPS, Altimeter, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Microphone
- Swimproof (track your workout even swimming)
- Powered with Wear OS by Google and compatible with iOS 9.3+ and Android 4.4+ (excluding Go edition)
- Bluetooth Smart Enabled / 4.2 Low Energy, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 350mAh battery with 24+ hours battery life (based on usage) + 2 additional days in battery saver watch mode, Wireless syncing + magnetic charging
The Fossil Sport Smartwatch comes in Smokey Blue, Black, Gray and Blush colors, is priced at Rs. 17,995 and is available for purchase on fossil.in, Fossil retail stores and other partner channels across India.
Commenting on the launch, Johnson Verghese, Managing Director, Fossil Group, India said:
It is with great pride that we are launching the Fossil Sport watch in India. Fossil as a brand has always stood for innovation as one of its core values allowing our designers to create unique styles in all accessory categories, but especially smartwatches. Fossil is focused on bridging the gap between fashion and technology, and thanks to our partnership with Wear OS by Google, the Sport smartwatch is our most innovative and colorful design to date. This watch features an ultra-lightweight case, competitive technology, and unique fitness forward features that we know our customers are looking for in today’s rapidly growing smartwatch market.