Lenovo has silently introduced K6 Enjoy Edition in the new K6 series. It has a 6.22-inch HD+ screen with 19:9 aspect ratio, narrow bezels and 88% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek’s latest Helio P22 Octa-Core 12nm SoC with 4GB RAM, runs Android Pie, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and a third 8-megapixel telephoto lens. It has an 8-megapixel camera on the front, and comes with AI scene detection.
The phone has a 3D gradient back, features a fingerprint sensor on the back, and packs a 3300mAh battery.
Lenovo K6 Enjoy Edition specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZUI
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 5MP secondary depth sensor, 8MP telephoto lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.4x75x7.99mm, ; Weight:161g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery
The Lenovo K6 Enjoy Edition comes in Black and Blue colors, starts at 1398 yuan (US$ 208 / Rs. 14,384 approx.) and is already on sale in China. The company will launch its Z6 Pro flagship smartphone later this month.