Huami’s Amazfit has introduced Cor 2 fitness band in China with support for 5 ATM water-resistant rating and NFC support for payments. It has the same 1.23-inch LCD color 2.5D curved glass touch screen, but this comes with a polycarbonate body and a 160mAh battery with up to 20 days of battery life.
Other features including weather forecasts, activity, sleep and exercise tracking are similar to the predecessor.
Amazfit Cor 2 highlights and features
- 1.23-inch LCD color 2.5D touch screen with anti-fingerprint coating
- Displays messages, emails, calls and app notifications
- Heart Rate: manual and continuous heart rate tracking
- Activity and automatic sleep tracking, exercise tracking
- 7-day weather forecast, alarms, timer, stopwatch
- Water and dust resistant (50 meter / 5 ATM)
- Polycarbonate body
- NFC for payments
- Weight: 32g
- 3-axis accelerometer for activity, exercise and sleep tracking, Optical heart rate monitor (PPG), capacitive wear detection
- 160mAh battery promises up to 20 days of battery life
The Amazfit Cor 2 comes in Black color, is priced at 299 yuan (US$ 43.65 / Rs. 3,050 approx.) and will go on sale in China from tomorrow.