OPPO is all set to introduce its flagship Find X smartphone at an event in Paris on June 19th. Now two new OPPO smartphones with model numbers PAFM00 and PAFT00 have been certified by TENAA in China that will likely be the Find X since it has flagship specifications including a 6.3-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 845 SoC, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
We still don’t have an image of the phone so it is not clear if the phone will come with glass back or use an in-display fingerprint sensor, but the listing reveals no expansion slot, 25-megapixel front camera and a 3645mAh battery that will likely include VOOC fast charging technology. The phone will 9.4mm thick and is quite heavy at 186 grams, according to the listing. The phone is said to feature rear camera with 5X optical zoom using a new technology which could be the reason for the bulky design.
OPPO Find X (PAFM00 / PAFT00) rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 20MP rear camera
- 25MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.7 × 74.3 × 9.4mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3645mAh battery with VOOC fast charging
The smartphone is expected to come in Black and White colors. We should know more details in the coming days.