Huawei’s Honor brand has introduced Honor 7S, the company’s latest budget smartphone after it got certified earlier this month . It has a 5.45-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 73% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by a Quad-Core MediaTek SoC with 2GB RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMIUI 8.1 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, both with LED flash.
It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3020mAh battery.
Honor 7S specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 70.9 x 8.3mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3020mAh built-in battery
The Honor 7S comes in Black, Blue and Golden colors, is priced at PKR 14,499 (US$ 125 / Rs. 8,430 approx.) in Pakistan, and is expected to roll out in other Asian and European markets soon.