Meizu today announced that it will announce 6T, a new budget smartphone in China. Even though the company yet to reveal details about the phone, but Meizu M811Q that got certified by TENAA recently will likely to the 6T. This reveals a 5.7-inch HD+ screen, Octa-Core SoC, which could be MediaTek MT6750, up to 4GB RAM, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera to capture depth information in portrait shots and an 8-megapixel front camera.
Meizu 6T rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.2
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2MP secondary camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:152.3×73×8.4mm; Weight: 154g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3230mAh battery
The Meizu 6T is expected to come in Gold, Black, Red and Blue colors. We should know the price when it goes official next Tuesday.