Details about the upcoming flagship HTC U12 surfaced last month, later it was said that the phone will be called U12+ and will feature feature dual 8-megapixel front-facing cameras for bokeh effects, similar to the HTC U11 EYEs as well as dual rear cameras. Now an online listing for the screen protector for the phone has surfaced showing how the phone will look like.
It clearly shows 18:9 aspect ratio display and dual front cameras. Earlier leak revealed that the phone will feature a 6-inch QHD+ screen, Snapdragon 845 with 6GB RAM, Android 8.0, 12-megapixel rear camera along with a 16-megapixel secondary camera, both with Sony IMX3 series sensors and a 3420mAh battery.
HTC U12+ rumored specifications
- 6-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ Super LCD 6 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP HTC UltraPixel rear camera with dual LED flash, secondary 16MP rear camera
- 8MP + 8MP dual front-facing cameras with Real-time bokeh effects
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation,HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, Hi-Res audio certified
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3420mAh battery with fast charging
The HTC U12+ is expected to go official in early May, even though some rumors said that it will be announced in late April.