Huwei P20 Lite image and specifications surfaced last month after the phone got certified by the FCC and a press render of the phone surfaced last week, now an online retailer in Poland has listed the phone with all the images, detailed specifications and the price ahead of the official announcement on March 27th.
The Nova 3e that will launch in China on March 20th will come with a 24-megapixel front camera, but the P20 Lite has a 16-megapixel front camera. It also confirms Face Unlock and a 3000mAh battery with support for 9V/2A fast charging. It also shows 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C Port and loudspeaker grill on the bottom along with antenna lines.
Huawei P20 Lite rumored specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with toughened glass protection
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Single / Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.6×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (Minimum) battery with fast charging
The Huawei P20 Lite will come in Black, Blue and Rose Gold colors and will be priced at 1,599 PLN (US$ 468 / Rs. 30,450 approx.) in Poland and will ship starting from 26th April. The price coincides with earlier rumor that said that the phone will cost 369 Euros (US$ 458 / Rs. 29,740 approx.) in Europe.