Huawei today sent out invites for the announcement of Nova 3e, a new smartphone in the Nova series in China on March 20th, ahead of the announcement of P20 series, including the P20 Lite in Paris on March 27th. Last month @evleaks said that the P20 Lite will be sold in certain markets as the Nova 3e. The phone got certified in China recently with model numbers and ANE-TL00 and ANE-AL00.
The invite also teases the FullView display with a notch and minimal bezels. Live image revealed DUAL LENS 1:2.2/26 ASPH camera for the phone, same as the P20 Lite that surfaced in press renders recently.
Huawei Nova 3e / P20 Lite rumored specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, Hybrid zoom, secondary 2MP camera
- 24MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.6×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (Minimum) battery
The Huawei Nova 3e is expected to come in Blue, Black, Rose Gold and Gold colors. We should know the price when it goes official next week.