Nokia 6 (2018) with the model number TA-1054 surfaced on TENAA last month, showing a large display with minimal bezels, now the specifications of the phone has been detailed on the certification site that confirms that it will have a 5.5-inch 1080p screen with 16:9 aspect ratio and not 18:9 ratio as expected. It also reveals a faster Octa-Core SoC, which is rumored to be Snapdragon 630.
As we already know, it has a long camera setup, similar to the Nokia 5 with Red or Orange accents. Antenna bands on the top and the bottom parts of the back are similar to the original Nokia 6.
It also doesn’t have capacitive touch buttons below the display since there is no home button and the fingerprint sensor has been moved to the back, between the camera module and the Nokia branding.
Nokia 6 (2018) rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.8 × 75.8 × 8.15mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh built-in battery
The Nokia 6 (2018) is expected to come in White, Black and Blue colors. Hope we can expect an official announcement soon.