Sony’s upcoming flagship phones have been surfacing all over the place for the past few weeks. Recently Sony H8541 specs getting leaked which then revealed most of the specifications of the high-end 2018 flagship phone and today we are seeing yet another high-end phone with model number H8216 surfacing.
The Sony H8216 will likely stand as a successor to the Xperia XZ1 which might be potentially named as Xperia XZ1S or Xperia XZ2. The handset is rumored to sport a 5.4-inch 1080p Full HD display which is slightly larger than the 5.2-inch on the Xperia XZ1. The upcoming phone is said to be powered by the Snapdragon 845 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage and run Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
Sony H8216 Rumored specifications
- 5.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Single / Dual Nano SIM
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Dual 12MP rear cameras
- 15MP front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 148 × 73.4 × 7.4 mm; Weight: 156g
- 3130mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
Unfortunately, this is the extent of the leak, other details remain a mystery for now. The company is expected to launch the phone in the coming months, so we can expect more details to surface as we move forward.