Google has rolled an update to the Home App that brings a refreshed new look, better recommendations, meaning it is now easy to find movies, shows, music with better search and with more control over the Home device.For those on Android, can now cast movie trailers on to the connected TV while still browsing content on your phone. With advanced sound settings, you can control bass and treble on your Google Assistant supported speakers.
New feature in Google Home App
- Ready for our close-up- The Google Home app gets a full makeover, and it’s much more intuitive. Key navigation buttons are now at the bottom, closer to your fingers.
- Browse your faves- With the new update, you’ll see recommended content from all your streaming services—making it easy to find the movies, music and shows you want to watch and jump directly into your favorite streaming services to play them.
- Better search- Now you can search by actor, artist, genre or category to better results.
- Movie trailers- Android users can now cast movie trailers for everyone to watch on TV, while still using their phone to seamlessly swipe and play trailers for related content.
- More control- You can even adjust advanced sound settings like bass and treble on your Google Assistant supported speakers, like Google Home.