Nubia has sent out invites for the announcement of a new flagship smartphone that is expected to be Nubia Z17. The top-end version of the Nubia Z17 mini that was announced last month is expected to come with dual 23-megapixel rear cameras, one with monochrome lens and the other one with RGB lens and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera, according to TENAA certification.
Geekbench listing reveals Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform. According to a leaked video it will come with waterproof body with IPX5 ratings. It is expected to come with a 5.5-inch 1080p display with ultra-narrow bezels.
Nubia Z17 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Nubia UI based on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 23MP (monochrome) + 23MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with OIS, 4K video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water and dustproof (IPX5)
- Dimensions: 152.66 × 72.44 × 7.95mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging
The Nubia Z17 is expected to come in Silver and Gold colors. We should know the price of the smartphone when it goes official next Thursday.