After introducing S9 and A1 Plus, Gionee is all set to announce S10 on May 26th. This will also have dual rear cameras, but in addition there are dual front-facing cameras as well. Even though earlier TENAA certification of the phone with codename S10B and S10BL revealed 13MP dual rear cameras, the new certification reveals 16-megapixel front camera on the back along with a secondary 8-megapixel front camera, and 20-megapixel front camera along with 8-megapixel secondary front camera arrangement.
It also reveals 6GB RAM and 4GB RAM variants and 3450mAh battery compared to 3700mAh battery earlier.
Gionee S10 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.5GHz Octa-core processor
- 6GB / 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Amigo OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear + 8MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 20MP + 8MP dual front-facing cameras
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.8 x 7.5mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3450mAh battery
The Gionee S10 will come in Gold and Black colors. We should know the price of the smartphone when it launches later this month.