LG G6 announcement is just one day away, now the first second press render of the smartphone has surfaced showing the smartphone in three colors – mystic white, astro black, and ice platinum, thanks to @evleaks.
LG G6 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 2880 pixels) QHD+ LCD display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 564 PPI
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, 4K video recording, secondary rear camera with 125-degree lens
- 8MP front camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water proof, dust proof body
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
LG has released more teasers for the smartphone to highlight its smooth metal body, it’s compact body even with a large 5.7-inc screen for comfortable one-handed usage.
The LG G6 will be introduced at MWC 2017 in Barcelona in Spain this Sunday, February 26th at 12:00 PM CET (4:30 PM IST). It is rumored to come in a glossy and brushed metal variants.