At the ongoing CES 2017 earlier this week, Coolpad introduced Conjr, its latest budget smartphone with unibody metal design. It packs a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, has 3GB of RAM, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with OIS, LED flash and also has an 8-megapixel camera on the front with LED flash.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 2500mAh built-in battery.
Coolpad Conjr specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
The Coolpad Conjr comes in gold and gray colors and will cost less than US$ 200 (Rs. 13,630 approx.).