Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL), the company’s upcoming smartphone in the Zenfone 3 series has been certified by China’s TENAA and has also passed through Bluetooth SIG. This reveals a 5.5-inch AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 625 processor and 12.2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel dual rear cameras for the smartphone with dual-tone LED flash. It is not clear if this has last auto focus.
It packs a huge 5000mAh battery, has a unibody metal design and also comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back. It is expected to come with hybrid dual SIM slot, similar to recent Asus ZenFone 3 series smartphones.
Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D AMOLED dispaly
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB of RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 12.2MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, Laser AF
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.3×77×7.99mm; Weight:170g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4800mAh (minimal) battery
The Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) comes in Black, Silver and Golden colors and is expected to be announced at the Asus CES 2017 event on January 4th.