Xiaomi Mi 5c, successor of last year’s Mi 4c codenamed Meri surfaced in live images recently. Geekbench listing revealed Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8, 3GB of RAM and an unknown 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor with Mali-T860 MP4 GPU, now more specifications have surfaced that reveals 64GB of internal storage, 12-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
No details about the battery yet, but it is rumored to pack a 4500mAh battery. It is said to come with a glass back.
Xiaomi Mi 5c rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glasss display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Xiaomi Pine core 14nm processor with with Mali-T860 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB Internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
Xiaomi Mi 5c is rumored to be announced on November 30th, but Xiaomi is yet to announce any event or release teasers for a new smartphone. Hope we can expect some announcement soon.