Gionee M2017, a new smartphone with whopping 7000mAh battery has been certified by TENAA in China. The phone has a 5.7-inch AMOLED display, is powered by a 1.95 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2 on top. It also has 12-megapixel and a 13-megapixel dual rear cameras and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the front and weighs 230 grams, since it packs a huge battery. It has also surfaced on Geekbench and AnTuTu listing. According to the images, it has a leather back, so it could be a premium smartphone.
Gionee M2017 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- 12MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 155.2×77.6×10.65; Weight: 230 grams
- 4GLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 7000mAh battery with fast charging
The Gionee M2017 comes in Black color. It is not clear if the smartphone will be named the Marathon M7 or launch under a new name since the codename of the phone is complete new.