Meizu has launched m3s, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone in India. It packs a 5-inch HD screen with 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 5.1 on the top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that lets you focus in just 0.2 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a hybrid SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as a microSD slot when required, comes with 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE, packs a mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button, has a unibody metal design and a 3020mAh battery built-in battery.
Meizu m3s specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.0) storage / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.0) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 5.1
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 141.9×69.9×8.3mm; Weight: 138g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 3020mAh battery
The Meizu m3 comes in Gold, Silver and Grey colors in India and is priced at Rs. 7999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and Rs. 9299 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB RAM variant. It will be available exclusively from Snapdeal.
Commenting on the launch, Meizu in a statement, said:
m3s generated quite a buzz among our target audience and since the dynamics of Indian market is similar to any other successful market in the world, it encouraged us to rollout this stunning device here as well. Undoubtedly, we at Meizu always tend to introduce our best in class products here on priority. We firmly believe the level of acceptability m3s would get from Indian consumer will bolster our future growth plans