Samsung had launched first Galaxy TabPro S 2-in-1 in January this year. Now the company has introduced Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition with double the RAM and storage.
The Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition 2-in-1 comes with 8GB of RAM and a 256GB Solid State Drive. It features enhanced fast charging features which charges the device fully in just 2.5 hours and offers up to 10.5 hours of battery life. It features a new gold finish that offers a sleek and premium look. Connectivity ports include, one HDMI, two versatile USB ports—one for hooking up external hard drives, flash drives or other devices via the USB-A port, while the USB-C keeps you powered up by using Samsung’s fast charging technology.
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S specifications
- 12-inch (2160×1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core M3 Processor
- 8GB RAM/ 256GB Solid State Drive
- Windows 10 Home
- 5MP auto focus rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- 4× Digital Zoom, 1920×1080 Full HD Video Recording
- Dimension: 11.43″ x 7.83″ x 0.25″ (without keyboard); Weight: 690 grams (without keyboard)
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.1, USB C 3.1
- Battery 5200mAh/ 10.5 hours of video play time
The Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition will be available in the U.S. beginning on October 14, 2016, starting at $999.99, at retailers including Best Buy and Samsung.com.