Zen Mobile has launched Cinemax Force, the company’s latest budget 3G smartphone with SOS feature that allows users to send location details to 5 pre-defined numbers of user’s choice at the time of emergency. It has a 5.5-inch FWVGA screen with Dragontrail Glass protection, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
The company has also announced one time screen breakage replacement for its smartphones and feature phones for the first 6 months of purchase (Labour charge of Rs. 180 for smartphones and Rs. 90 for feature phones with additional taxes applicable.).
It comes pre-loaded with NexGenTV – Live TV Streaming application Saavn, Ultrazone – WAP Store, Cool Gallery, Xender and smart wake up.
Zen Cinemax Force specifications
- 5.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display with Dragontrail Glass protection
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
The Zen Cinemax Force is priced at Rs. 4, 290.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kalirona, CEO, Zen Mobile, said:
Screen breakage is a common issue faced by customers. We want to bring value to our devices and are now offering one time free screen breakage replacement within 6 months from activation/ date of sale to the end user. This unique offer will help in giving consumers a value added after sales service.