Ultimate Ears, a brand of Logitech has launched UE ROLL 2, its latest portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker in India, which is the successor of last year’s UE ROLL. It promises 15% more sound and an increased wireless range of 100-feet with the same sleek, disc shape design of the original UE ROLL.
Highlights of Ultimate Ears UE ROLL 2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- Big, bold, beautiful sound: Sound so loud you will have to shout to be heard; 15 percent louder than the original UE ROLL
- Maximum Sound Level: 85dBA. Frequency Range: 108Hz – 20kHz. Drivers: One 2” driver and Two ¾” tweeters.
- Stretchy, attachable marine-grade bungee: Strap the speaker to your bike, backpack, kayak or wherever else you want to take your music
- Waterproof (IPX7 rated) for up to 30 minutes and a depth of 1 meter
- Ultra-portable and so light you will forget you are even carrying it.
- 100 ft. Bluetooth wireless range and 9 hr. rechargeable battery life go as long as you can (Actual wireless range and battery life will vary with use)
- UE ROLL companion app – tune it, alarm it, Double UP the sound by pairing it to another Ultimate Ears speaker
The Ultimate Ears UE ROLL 2 comes in Volcano, Atmosphere, Sugarplum and Habanero colors and is priced at Rs. 8,495. It will be available across India starting from 25th September.