BlackBerry smartphone codenamed Neon was introduced as DTEK50 back in July. Now the company is all set to introduce its flagship smartphone codenamed Argon as DTEK60. Specifications of the phone has been listed on the official site that coincides earlier rumors. We still don’t have an image of the smartphone yet.
BlackBerry DTEK60 (Argon) specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K Video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.125um pixel size, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 75.4 x 7 mm; Weight: 165g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The BlackBerry DTEK60 will come in Black color. We should expect the official announcement soon.