HTC just announced the Desire 10 Pro, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in the new Desire 10 series. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top. It has a 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser autofocus and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
It will come in single and dual SIM version and also come in 4GB RAM with 64GB storage or 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variants depending on the market. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
HTC Desire 10 Pro specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual Nano SIMs
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- 13MP front-facing camera, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm focal length
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.86 mm; Weight: 165 g
- Fingerprint sensor, HTC BoomSound
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
The HTC Desire 10 Pro comes in Stone Black, Polar White, Royal Blue and Valentine Lux colors and will be available in November. No word on the pricing yet.