HTC just announced One A9s, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘A series’ at the IFA 2016, as expected. It has a 5-inch HD Super LCD display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has a fingerprint sensor below the home button and comes with unibody metal design.
HTC One A9s Specifications
- 5.0-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 1.12 μm Pixel 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 146.49 x 71.5 x 7.99 mm; Weight: 149.8g
- Fingerprint sensor
- HTC BoomSound, Two microphones with noise cancellation
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2300mAh battery
The HTC One A9s comes in Black, Gold and Silver colors. No word on the pricing or availability.