Moto E3 Power (XT1706) has received certification from WiFi alliance that reveals that it will run Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). Specifications of the smartphone had already surfaced earlier this year and is similar to the Moto E3 that was unveiled last month, but this is said to pack a 3500mAh battery, compared to 2800mAh battery on the Moto E3.
Moto E3 Power XT1706 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
Moto E3 Power could be unveiled at the IFA 2016 later this month along with the Moto Z Play.