Last month Sony’s upcoming high-end Xperia smartphone with model numbers F8331 and F8332 had surfaced in User Agent profile and live images. Now, renders of the phone have been leaked by popular tipster @Onleaks.
The renders go in line with the live images. As per the renders, the phone has a elongated power button on the right side which comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor. It also has a dedicated camera button. The phone has curved sides and is flat on the top and bottom.
@Onleaks also says that the phone might roughly measure 146.4 x 71.9 x 8.1mm and could be called as XperiaXR. The placement of dual-tone LED flash is also different and the phone also has a USB Type-C port.
Sony F8331 rumored specifications
- 5.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels)Display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
The Sony F8331/ F8332 is expected to be announced at the IFA 2016 in September.