Few months after introducing the Vibe C, Lenovo has introduced Vibe C2, its latest budget 4G smartphone in Russia. It has a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Lenovo Vibe C2 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 70% NTSC color gamut, 8000:1 contrast ratio
- 1 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Dual micro SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony 219, 1/4″ sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1W speaker, Smart PA with Waves Maxx audio
- Dimensions: 143 x 71.4 x 8.55mm; Weight: 139g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 2750mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe C2 comes in Black and White colors. No details about the pricing or roll out details yet. According to earlier rumors, the Moto E3 could also have similar specifications.