HP had announced the Elite X3 Windows 10 powered smartphone in February earlier this year at MWC 2016. Now price details of the phone have surfaced in a new leak.
According to an Italian site Plaffo (via), the HP Elite X3 will be launched in September at a price of 699 Euros ($771 / Rs. 51811 approx.). HP has not confirmed the pricing and availability of the phone.
HP Elite X3 specifications
- 5.96-inch AMOLED display with WQHD 2560 x 1440 px resolution, Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4, 64GB internal storage, expandable to up to 2TB with microSD
- Windows 10
- Iris Scanner, Fingerprint sensor
- 16MP f/2.0 FHD rear-facing camera
- 8MP FHD front facing camera and Iris camera
- IP67 rating for dust- and water-resistance
- Dimensions: 83.5 x7.8 x 161.8 mm; Weight: 195g
- MIL-STD-810 rating, assuring device protection for drops from up to 1 meter
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2), WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE combo USB 3.0 port with Type-C connector
- 4150 mAh Li-ion polymer battery, non- removable, quick charging
The phone takes advantage of Windows 10 Continuum feature. It even comes with a couple of optional accessories – Desk Dock and Mobile Extender. Check out our hands on of the HP Elite X3.