Plantronics has launched Voyager 5200 Bluetooth headset wind & noise cancelling technology through the distributor Rashi Peripherals. “With the Aerodynamic boom resisting turbulence and Windscreen filtering the initial air layer, crisp clear sound is obtained with Wind Box enclosed microphones powered by Multi Mic Array and Wind Avoidance Algorithm which cancel up to 26 decibels of noise,” says the company.
Highlights of Plantronics Voyager 5200
- Bluetooth version 4.1 with extended mobile range of up to 98 feet/30 meters.
- Four adaptive noise cancelling microphones work together to reduce disruptive background noise.
- Smart sensor technology uses contextual intelligence to keep up with you.
- Nano coating by P2i protects it against light rain, humidity, and sweat.
- Windsmart technology detects wind direction and responds accordingly
- Voice control lets you activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana with the touch of a dedicated button
on the headset.
- Announces the names of incoming callers and waits for you to say “Answer”
or “Ignore”, allowing you to manage your calls using voice commands.
- 14 voice prompt languages, NFC pairing and adaptive volume
- Micro USB and magnetic charging options with up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 9 days standby
The Plantronics Voyager 5200 is priced at Rs. 7999 and is available across India through distributor Rashi Peripherals.