Just last week, we saw leaked specs of HTC Sailfish, a smaller variant of the two upcoming Nexus devices. N0w, specifications of Nexus Marlin have surfaced in another major leak.
As per a trusted source from Android Police, Nexus Marlin which is the bigger variant of the Nexus devices will be the successor to the Nexus 6P. It is said that this time only two storage options will be available: 32GB and 128GB. There will not be a 64GB storage option. Similar to last year’s Nexus line both Sailfish and Marlin will have same front and rear cameras.
HTC Marlin Nexus rumored specifications:
- 5.5″ QHD (2560×1440) AMOLED display
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820/821/823 processor
- 4GB RAM, 32 and 128GB internal storage
- Android (7.0) Nougat
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 12MP rear camera, 8MP front camera
- Bottom-firing speakers
- Bluetooth 4.2, USB-C port
- 3450mAh battery
The report says that the two devices will share a “basically identical” design language which is similar to Apple’s strategy with the iPhone 6/6 Plus.