Asus has announced Zenfone 3 Ultra at the Computex 2016, along with the Zenfone 3 and Zenfone 3 Deluxe. It packs a 6.8-inch 1080p with a screen-to-body ratio of 79% and Tru2Life+ Video technology. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI on top. It has a 23-megapixel rear camera with Asus TriTech autofocus system that automatically selects 2nd generation laser, phase detection, or continuous autofocus for 0.03-second focusing and subject tracking.
It has a 8-megapixel front-facing camera and has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It has a aluminum alloy unibody design without any antenna lines running on the back, similar to the Zenfone 3 Deluxe. It has a 4600mAh battery so that you can use it as a power bank to charge other devices over a 1.5A current and has Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging.
Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra specifications
- 6.8-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 95% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI
- 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-viewing angle
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 186.4 x 93.9 x 6.8 mm; Weight: 233g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB 3.0 Type-C
- Dual Five-magnet stereo speakers, NXP smart amplifier, Hi-Res Audio (HRA)
- 4600mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra comes in Glacier Silver,Titanium Gray and Metallic Pink colors and starts at $479 (Rs. 32,225 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version.