Intex has launched Aqua G2, the company’s latest entry-level smartphone targeted at first time smartphone users. It has a 2.8-inch QVGA screen, is powered by a single-core 32-bit processor, has 256MB RAM, runs on Android 4.2. (Jelly Bean), comes with VGA cameras on the front and back, comes with 2G EDGE connectivity and dual SIM support. It is not clear what the thing that look like a fingerprint sensor on the back since the company doesn’t mention anything about it.
Intex Aqua G2 specifications
- 2.8-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA LCD screen
- Single-Core RDA 8810PL 32-bit processor with Vivante GC860 GPU
- 256MB RAM, 512MB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- VGA fixed focus rear camera with LED flash
- VGA fixed focus front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 105 x 57.4 x 11mm
- 2G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 2.1
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1100mAh battery
The Aqua G2 comes in Grey and Champagne colors and is priced at Rs. 1,990.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies, said:
With Aqua G2, we are targeting feature phone users who are yet to switch to smartphones. Aqua G2 is a brilliant device having all the required features, performance capability for any first-time user to get the smartphone experience. We are confident that Aqua G2 at such affordable price point will further enhance our market share and tap the potential feature phone consumers.