LeEco Le 2 with a Helio X20 got certified by TENAA in China recently, now the LeEco Le 2 Pro (X820) with 6GB of RAM and Snapdragon 820 SoC has surfaced on GFXBench and Geekbench benchmarks. It also coincides with earlier rumors that revealed a 5.5-inch Quad HD screen 21-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It is also expected to come with a fingerprint sensor and come with metal body.
LeEco Le 2 Pro rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB/64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery
Both the LeEco Le 2 and Le 2 Pro smartphones are expected to be announced at an event in China tomorrow, April 20th.