Gionee has launched Pioneer P5 mini, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Pioneer series. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1, has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Gionee Pioneer P5 mini specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVA IPS On-Cell display with Asahi Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with amigo 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 132x66x9.1; Weight: 132g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1850mAh battery
The Gionee Pioneer P5 mini comes in Red, White, Black, Blue, Yellow and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 5349. It is now available from official Gionee Online Store.