LeEco Le 2 surfaced in live images earlier this month, now the specifications of the smartphone has surfaced on GFXBench. It reveals a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 SoC, 3GB of RAM, 16-megapixel rear camera and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Earlier leak already revealed a fingerprint on the back, similar to the Le 1s.
LeEco Le 2 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
According to a recent leak, LeEco is also planning to release Le 2 Pro with a 5.7-inch Quad HD display, Snapdragon 820 SoC, 4GB of RAM and a 21-megapixel rear camera.