OnePlus 3 (A3000), the third flagship from OnePlus has surfaced on AnTuTu. It reveals a 1080p display, Snapdragon 820 and 16MP camera, similar to the latest Xiaomi Mi5. It will come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, but it is not clear it will come with a microSD card slot that was absent in the OnePlus 2.
Since this is expected to come with 32GB of internal storage it might come with Hybrid dual SIM support. No details about the display size but the screen size has not been revealed. It will likely come with a 5-inch screen. No details about the battery capacitity yet.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei already confirmed that the upcoming flagship will feature a ‘new design,’ and will launch by the end of Q2 2016, which is probably late May or June. Are you waiting for the OnePlus 3?