ASUS Pegasus 5000, the company’s latest smartphone in the Pegasus series has gone official in China, after it got certified by TENAA last month. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by a 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has 4G LTE connectivity and dual SIM support.
ASUS Pegasus 5000 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB via micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions:155×76.4×9mm; Weight 176g
- 4G TD-LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4850mAh battery
The ASUS Pegasus 5000 comes in Blue and Golden colors and is reportedly priced at Rs. 1,299 yuan (US$ 197 / Rs. 13,390 approx.) for the 2GB RAM variant and 1,799 yuan (US$ 273 / Rs. 18,545 approx.) for the 3GB RAM variant. It will be available soon through China Telecom.