Lenovo has introduced Lemon 3 (K32C36), the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Lemon series in China. It packs a 5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Lenovo’s own UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has metal body and is 7.99m thick. It has stereo speakers on the back with Waves MaxxAudio technology and Dolby audio for an enhanced audio experience.
Lenovo Lemon 3 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (micro + micro)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 142x71x7.99mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2750mAh battery
The Lenovo Lemon 3 comes in Gold and Silver colors and is priced at 699 Yuan ( US$ 106 / Rs. 7,107 approx.), same as the latest Redmi 3 smartphone. It is now available for order through the official Lenovo Store (Via) in China and ships starting from next week. No details about its global roll out yet.