LG unveiled K10 and K7 smartphones in the new ‘K Series’ ahead of CES 2016 last week. Now the company has launched the K10 smartphone in Korea. It packs a 5.3-inch HD screen with 2.5D curved arc glass and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). The Korean variant with 4G LTE support has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, is powered by a quad-core processor, has 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with expansion slot.
The power button and the volume rockers are present on the back, similar to the latest LG G series smartphones.
LG K10 specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch IPS display with 2.5D glass
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 146 x 74.8 x 8.8mm; Weight: 140g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2,300mAh battery
The LG K10 comes in White and Indigo Black colors, is priced at 2,00,000 Korean Won (US$ 164 / Rs. 11,009 approx.) and will go on sale in Korea starting from January 14th. It should roll out globally in coming weeks. It has a Quick View Cover which will be sold separately. We went hands-on with the LG K10 at the CES last week, check out the hands-on impressions here.