Asus introduced the Pegasus X002 smartphone back in December last year, later it introduced Pegasus X003 and also unveiled the Pegasus 2 Plus X550 smartphone back in July. Now the Pegasus X005 has been certified by TENAA in China. It has a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display, similar to the Pegasus 2 Plus, but this is powered by a 1.3GHz Octa-Core processor (MediaTek MT6753 likely).
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has 4G LTE connectivity, but no details about the battery capacity yet. According to the image it has a metal frame and a unibody design.
ASUS Pegasus X005 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) TFT display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB via micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions:155×76.4×9mm; Weight 176.7g
- 4G TD-LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The Asus Pegasus X005 comes in Blue, White and Gold colors. The official announcement is expected soon.