It looks like the HTC One X9 is all geared up for it’s official announcement. A new teaser revealed by HTC suggests that the company could unveil the upcoming smartphone on December 24.
The teaser from HTC that was posted on its Weibo page reads Merry X Mas and the letter ‘X’ is present inside a smartphone which could be the One X9. A caption below reads ‘superior Christmas gift’ on December 24. HTC One X9 which received TENNA certification last month has been leaked in several live images and high resolution photos.
HTC One X9 rumored Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone flash
- 5MP / Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 153.2×75.9×7.99mm; Weight: 174g
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Previous reports had stated that HTC will announce the phone in Q1 2016 which contradicts what the teaser suggests. We will have to wait until tomorrow to see whether HTC makes an official announcement of the One X9.