LG has introduced G Pad II 8.3 LTE, it’s latest tablet in Korea. It packs a 8.3-inch (1920 x 1200) WUXGA display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor and runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It has a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera without flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. As the name indicates, it has 4G LTE connectivity, has built-in stylus and also comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Office apps.
LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE specifications
- 8.3-inch (1920 x 1200) WUXGA display
- Octa-Core (1.5 GHz & 1.0 GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 216.8 × 126.5 × 8.8mm; Weight: 366g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4,800 mAh battery
The LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE comes in Brown Gold color and will be available in Korea through local operator LG U+ starting from December 23rd. No word on the pricing yet.