Xiaomi recently scheduled an event on November 24th, to introduce a new product. There were rumors that the company might unveil the Redmi Note 2 and even the Mi 5. Yesterday Lin Bin, co-founder and President of Xiaomi posted a teaser image of the upcoming smartphone in Golden color on weibo. This is the same smartphone that got certified by TENAA last week.
The image shows dual-tone LED flash and a fingerprint sensor. The Redmi Note 2 Pro is expected to come with metal unibody design, unlike polycarbonate body with removable back on Redmi Note 2 and Redmi Note 2 Prime smartphones that were introduced back in August.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 149.98×75.96×8.75mm; Weight: 165.97g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n ( 2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
We should know all the details of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro, including the pricing at the launch next Tuesday.