Gionee launched F103 in the fashion and lifestyle F Series in India back in September for Rs. 9999. It was also launched as the company’s first ‘Made in India phone’ last month. Today the company has launched 1GB and 3GB RAM variants of the smartphone, compared to 2GB of RAM in the original variant. Other specifications, including 5-inch HD IPS display, 1.3GHz quad-core 64-bit processor, Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone is 7.9mm thick, features mirror glass back and a metal frame, comes with dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity, including support for 4G LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India.
Gionee F103 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB / 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 146×70.3×7.95mm
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2400mAh battery
The Gionee F103 comes in Pearl White, Dawn White and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 8,499 for the 1GB RAM variant and 3GB RAM variant costs Rs. 10,999 in India. The original 2GB RAM variant was launched at Rs. 9,999.