Gionee has launched F103, the company’s latest smartphone in the new fashion and lifestyle F Series in India. It packs a 5-inch HD IPS display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It is just 7.9mm thick, features mirror glass back and a metal frame.
It has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity, including support for 4G LTE bands (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz) for India. It comes with 2GB RAM in India, compared to 1GB RAM in the international variant. This has better specifications compared to Oppo Mirror 5 with a similar mirror back that was launched in India recently for Rs. 15,990.
Gionee F103 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 146×70.3×7.95mm
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2400mAh battery
The Gionee Gionee F103 comes in Pearl White, Dawn White and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 9,999 in India.
Commenting on the launch, Timir Baran Acharyya, GM, Gionee India said:
Design along with features has become an essential element for consumers when they buy the phone. With our F series we have achieved to get both design and performance in one device and consumers gets the best from both the worlds. F103 is a power packed device a great design which not only gives great performance but also adds the style quotient to the consumer who carries it out.