Micromax has officially launched Canvas Nitro 4G E455, the latest smartphone in the Canvas Nitro series, after it went on sale online earlier this week. It packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 415 Octa-Core processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity with support for both TD-LTE 2300MHz (Band 40) and FDD-LTE 1800MHz (Band 3) for India.
Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS OnCell display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 415 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camer
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455 comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 10,999.
Commenting on the launch, Vineet Taneja, CEO, Micromax Informatics said:
India is at the tipping point of 4G revolution and we expect the consumers to skip 3G and directly leap forward to 4G LTE connectivity. With the launch of Canvas Nitro 4G, we aim to bring a perfect combination of technology, rich features and a faster 4G experience at a great value to more and more consumers. As pioneers in democratizing technology, we at Micromax believe this product will take the 4G adoption in India to a new level. The launch is just the starting point and will be followed by a full range of best value 4G devices from Micromax.