Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455, the latest smartphone in the Canvas Nitro series is now available from Indiatimes Shopping. It packs a 5-inch HD display, similar to first two Nitro smartphones, but this is powered by a 1.4 Octa-Core processor. Image of the retail box posted by Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom says it’s a Snapdragon 400 processor, which is weird since Snapdragon 400 is actually a quad-core 32-bit processor. We will have to wait for the official launch to find out.
It runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity with support for both TD-LTE 2300MHz (Band 40) and FDD-LTE 1800MHz (Band 3) for India.
Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camer
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G E455 comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 10,430 online. According to the retailer the MRP of the smartphone is Rs. 12,499 and the MOP is Rs. 10,999. The official launch is expected later this week.