Wickedleak has launched Wammy Neo 3, the company’s latest smartphone with octa-core processor. It has a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD OGS display with 76% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 64-bit processor and runs on Android 4.4 (Kitkat), which is upgradable to 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 14-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity that includes TDD-LTE B39 B40 B41(/2300/2500) and FDD-LTE B3 B7 B20 (1800/2600/800). It also comes with optional Aquaprotect Water Resistant Technology at Rs. 1,500 extra that would let the smartphone sustain for more than 30 minutes in water.
Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali T760 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat), upgradable to 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 14MP rear camera with LED Flash and 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 152x 75.5x 8.7mm; Weight: 177g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G/5G), Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 14,990. It will be available for order on Wickedleak website from August 1st.
Commenting on the launch, Aditya Mehta, CEO, Wickedleak Inc. said:
With the launch of Wammy Neo 3, we intend to get premium devices in the hands of consumers at extremely competitive price points.At the same time, we are ensuring that the consumers would get all the latest specifications like3GB DDR3 RAM and 64 Bit Processors.